Tuesday 1 December 2009

Dabbling at 6-Max Cash

Ok so i have decided my goal for December is to start becoming more competant at Cash Games. In the past i have dabbled here and there playing a few K hands but nothing like properly grinding for weeks on end etc.

At the end of every week(maybe 2) i'll be posting up on here as to how many hands i've played and my Profits/Losses. Maybe gonna set myself a target of around 40k hands for the month or somewhere near that figure.

To start with i'll be playing 10NL. I'm a little overolled for this but as i'm just gonna start taking cash games seriously and getting into them i feel this will be the best place to start, Then i can move up as and when i feel ready.

PTR has me down $123 in just over 10k hands. I ain't gonna read into this too much as when i first started online i used to just play cash with whatever i deposited and have no hold on BRM. But now i feel with proper BRM skills and having proper concentration i should be able to make a nice little profit from cash games.



Also since my last proper post i haven't played many SnG's from the staking deal just haven't had time really, But will be firing a few up tonight and be getting back into the flow of things.

For Now

Au Revoir.

2 comments:

  1. Great finish in the $24 KO mate, Im a member of RTR too, Ive put a link to your Blog on my page fella.. Keep the Profit rollin in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mate, Linked you up too.

    ReplyDelete